Monday, October 24, 2011

Winner of Treasury Challenge #28

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 24th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!


Below is this week's winner, chosen by GrandmasCrochetCottage.

Here's what GrandmasCrochetCottage had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!

Participants this week came up with some inspiring creations! Thank you all for making my chunky neckwarmer look so good!

I was very pleased with all the woodland themes. There were also lovely dreamy treasuries and a tribute to breast cancer awareness which I truly appreciated. And, I always love treasuries built around humorous themes! I thought you all did a masterful job of choosing your color palettes this week... they were truly beautiful!

A great big THANKS to each and every one of you! You all WIN!

But, 1st winner this week is BarefootBananas for her Barley and Hops collection. I am not a beer drinker , but, it is a very pleasing treasury with eye-catching features and a wonderful blending of colors!





And, in no particular order, I'd also like to acknowledge the following runner-ups:

Alpaca4US for her great seasonal picks to depict her fun and quirky theme in Gone Crazy, Be Back Soon....

etsybtsy for the really amazing finds in her treasury, Under every teapot gasps the vessel.

doolshandmade for her 100% Alpaca Team collection of beautiful and bold features in Awesome Autumn Alpaca Team Finds!

Abigail for Chocolate, Mocha, Latte because it was just soooo yummy.

Thank you all for participating in this week's challenge. I know how precious your time is!

Fondly,

Grandma



Congratulations to CreateTruth and all the honorable mentions!!


The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, October 25th at noon Eastern!



No comments:

Post a Comment