Monday, October 17, 2011

Winner of Treasury Challenge #27

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 24th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!


Below is this week's winner, chosen by CreateTruth.

Here's what CreateTruth had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!

A big thank you to everyone who used my item in a treasury this week. I had so much fun looking them over again and again. We have such talented members in the 1000 Things Alpaca Team.

I chose Fluff to Keep Warm By GrandmasCrochetCottage as the winning
treasury. I loved the minimalism, the grey with pops of orange, and the profusion of birds!





Honorable Mention (in no particular order) treasuries were:

Fading by CherryOnTop4me

Playtime in the Park by etsybtsy

Winter's Edge by TheHeirloomBoutique

Earth Air Fire Water by NouveauTique

Let the beauty we love be what we do by barefootbananas

And finally, a big welcome to new member sekme. Her first time entry "I will help you to find your home ...fallow me, I will apper in different ways" was also an honorable mention.

Thanks again to everyone who participated!



Congratulations to CreateTruth and all the honorable mentions!!


The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, October 18th at noon Eastern!



No comments:

Post a Comment