Anyone on Etsy can participate! You do NOT have to belong to the team, to participate or win the challenge!
Simply create a treasury featuring the "Inspiration Item" and following the guidelines listed below. If you WIN, something from YOUR shop will be our Inspiration Item next week!
This week's beautiful Inspiration Item...
The lovely Black Bear Fur Coat by MyMothersStuff.
Check out her stunning winning treasury from last week's challenge here.
Read the rules carefully, especially if it's your first time with us!
Create a treasury (or two... or three...) that follows the "Challenge Requirements". The theme can be anything at all, as long as you follow the guidelines. You may create as many treasuries as you'd like and enter as many times as you'd like!
This week's Inspiration Shop will select a winner, at the end of the challenge. The winner is completely up to them! Create the best treasury you can, and maybe... yours will be their favorite!!
You have until 6 pm Eastern time on Saturday, October 8th...
- Include this week's Inspiration Item, anywhere in the first 3 rows (NOT as an alternate in the fourth row).
- Do NOT include any of your own items, or more than one item from the same shop.
- In addition to the Inspiration Item, your treasury must contain at least 4 items that are related to Alpacas, camelids, fiber, fiber arts, or are from 1000 Things Alpaca Team members. These "team-related" items can be placed anywhere in the treasury. The theme can be anything you'd like, as long as you include 4 team-related items and the inspiration item! For a list of team members, click here.
- While the challenge lasts, be sure to change out any items that disappear from your Treasury! But... Do NOT replace the Inspiration Item if it sells!!
- Tag your Treasury "alpacateam" and "ALPACAchallenge26" (#26, NO spaces). If your treasury isn't tagged correctly and doesn't show up in the Treasury search results by the judging deadline, it will not be judged.
- Include a link to this blog post in your Treasury description (or in the first comment). This is very IMPORTANT! This is what helps get the word out about our Challenge! If you're not sure what to say, feel free to copy and paste this:
This is an Alpaca Team Treasury Challenge entry! Anyone can play!Find out how to participate: http://1000thingsalpaca.blogspot.com/
- Follow this blog!
- Leave a link to your treasury in the comments of this blog post. Highly recommended! This helps others find your treasury more easily.
- If you have Alpaca-related items in your shop OR just love Alpacas, join the 1000 Things Alpaca Etsy Team! We'd love to have you!
- Members - You can post your treasuries in this week's entry thread, on our team forums. And DON'T forget to tag your items "alpacateam" to make it easier for participants to find you!
- Message the shops featured in your Treasury, letting them know about the Treasury and the challenge!
- Promote your treasury and the challenge! Tweet, Facebook, and share with friends. And don't forget to visit the 1000 Things Alpaca Team Facebook page, and share your Treasury link on our Wall!
- Use themes from Etsy's September Merchandising Desk, to increase your chances of getting a Front Page Treasury!
- Support other participants! Click, comment, and share other ALPACAchallenge treasuries.
If you have an Etsy account, but not a shop, you can still participate and win! If the winner doesn't have a shop, they'll be asked to select their favorite treasury from the "Honorable Mentions" list, to be next week's Inspiration Shop.
This challenge ends... Saturday, October 8th at 6 pm Eastern time.
The winner will be announced... Monday, October 10th at 12 noon Eastern time.
The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, October 11th at 12 noon Eastern time.
HAVE FUN! AND GOOD LUCK!!