Monday, January 16, 2012

Winner of Treasury Challenge #39

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 24th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!


Below is this week's winner, chosen by barefootbanana.

Here's what barefootbanana had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!


Thank you to everyone for the wonderful collections inspired by my heart brooch! I really appreciate the time and effort it took to create the treasuries for this challenge. For the winner i chose "Strawberry Cream Tea" by Deborah McClenahan of SimplyAroha. The white backgrounds made the treasury look very clean and pretty and the pops of red really let my brooch stand out. Also a ton of the items looked absolutely delicious:) Thanks again to Deborah for this fantastic treasury!




And a very close 5 honorable mentions!

Stripes and dots by CatchSomeRaes

Floating away by PamelasJewelry

Cheery, cherrier, cherriest alpaca by fallingladies

XO by VeritasCrafts

and Key's to my heart by knitella



Congratulations to SimplyAroha and all the honorable mentions!!


The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, January 17th at noon Eastern!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much :) I'm honoured to have been chosen. I love this challenge and enjoy viewing the wonderful treasuries every week. You guys are great, Deb x

    ReplyDelete