Monday, January 9, 2012

Winner of Treasury Challenge #38

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 24th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!


Below is this week's winner, chosen by SaukedInFarm .

Here's what SaukedInFarm had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!


This is the first time I've won the challenge so this is the first time I've had to choose the winner. I've read previous winners' comments about how hard it is to choose and now I know first-hand!
All of the Treasuries were so lovely and I thank you all for your entries!

The one I have chosen for the winner is "Twilight" by barefootbananas. I loved the dramatic mood and the intense colors.




For the honorable mentions I have chosen:
Obsession by NouveauTique for the lovely winter grays with the purple accents

Alice in Wonderland by Alpacas4US for the wonderful theme - Who doesn't love Alice?

Lavender Lift by Beadfreaky for the lighthearted theme and lovely colors.

and Seafoam and Violet by barefootbananas for the whistful mood, soft colors and the horse, of course.

Thank you Susan and Sarah for all your hard work in presenting these challenges!
-Lisa Lewis



Congratulations to barefootbananas and all the honorable mentions!!


The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, January 10th at noon Eastern!



No comments:

Post a Comment