Monday, January 2, 2012

Winner of Treasury Challenge #37

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 24th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!


Below is this week's winner, chosen by beadfreaky.

Here's what beadfreaky had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!


Hope you were having a beautiful holiday! Thanks so much for all you do for the alpaca treasury challenge - such a great idea, and so much fun :)

I really enjoyed every single treasury I saw. What a wide and creative selection of treasuries - each with a different slant.

After a great deal of thought I decided on the winning treasury by SaukedInFarm :




I love the elegant choices. Modern and minimal, yet with a rustic pine palate. Great mix of the moon and forest themes.


I also found 4 honorable menions:

Gone is the Shiverless Night by darlingewe. Love the round motif and the charming vintage finds here.

Blue Moon by SimplyAroha. The dark blues are so rich and romantic.

rustic pines by CatchSomeRaes. Love the warmth and coziness :)

I love you to the moon and back by Barefootbanas. This one is just so rustic and charming.



Congratulations to SaukedInFarm and all the honorable mentions!!


The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, January 3rd at noon Eastern!



No comments:

Post a Comment