Monday, August 22, 2011

Winner of Treasury Challenge #19

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 19th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

Below is this week's winner, chosen by VeritasCrafts.

Here's what VeritasCrafts had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!

I love the Alpaca team and I was so excited and honored to win last week's challenge! I really loved looking at everyone's treasuries this week. It was so hard to narrow down the winning entry because there were so many beautiful collections!

I chose bird watching our way by FallingLadies because of the beautiful colors and the items that were chosen told a lovely story of a couple who love nature and exploring it. It was stylish and soft and wonderful for autumn.



The honorable mention treasuries were also really wonderful! They were all very unique. Some were hard and some were soft, some told a story. I loved all of these (In no particular order):

Romancing Autumn by pamelasjewelry

The Recipe by NouveauTique

Raindrops on Roses, Whiskers on Kittens by TheHeirloomBouquet

Memories of summer by beadingproject

Once Upon A Time by GrandmasCrochetCotta (also Autumn Falls)


Thanks to everyone who participated, and for all the time and thought you all put into every entry. I was so proud to see my item in so many beautiful groupings!



Congratulations to FallingLadies and all the honorable mentions!!
The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, August 23rd at noon Eastern!

No comments:

Post a Comment