Monday, August 8, 2011

Treasury Challenge 17 Winner!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 17th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

Below is this week's winner, chosen by EmeraldTownRaven.

Here's what EmeraldTownRaven had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!

First of all I'd like to say a great big THANK YOU to all who participated! I got a little bit giddy inside everytime I had notifications containing treasuries inspired by my print! Each and every one of them was a joy to view! Being a lover of art and of reading, this whole experience was like catching a small glimpse of each individuals interpretation of a story inspired by my photo. It was great fun and difficult all at the same time, because I had to choose just one as a favorite. And the one that I chose was.........




I chose this treasury because I thought it was well incorporated with the theme of my photo. I adored the color pallette of the soft blues and whites and browns. I thought it contained very clever choices and it flowed so very well together. Congratulations TheHeirloomBouquet on a stunning win and thank you ALL again for your amazing work!!! I was beyond flattered at the beautiful treasuries that contained my print!!

And the honorable mentions are...

Meet Me In The Meadow by barefootbananas
Morning Faces that Make Me Smile by GrandmasCrochetCotta
Stepping Out In Style For College by PamelasJewelry
At the Rooster's First Crow by alpacakids
and Horse Sense by NouveauTique

-EmeraldTownRaven



Congratulations to TheHeirloomBouquet and all the honorable mentions!!
The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, August 9th at noon Eastern!

No comments:

Post a Comment