Monday, May 30, 2011

Treasury Challenge #7 Winner!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 7th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

Below is this week's winner, chosen by gravityforge.

Here's what gravityforge had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!

Thank you very very much to all of the wonderful people who participated in this challenge!

Most of you probably noticed..... my shop is brand new! To have this kind of exposure, so soon after opening my shop, was the most amazing thing ever. I was overwhelmed with all the views and hearts and goooorgeous treasuries that were made! You are all so sweet, supportive, and talented. :]

About choosing a winner... this was really really hard! I don't think people realize how hard it is, but every single treasury was amazing! It took me almost all day Sunday to pick my winner. I loved all of them, and was so honored at all the wonderful interpretations of my shell beads.

As this week's Winning Treasury, I finally chose.....




This was such a fun and exciting treasury! I kept looking at it over and over, and every time I looked at it, I liked it even more! So well put together and all of the items are super clickable! Really amazing work - it couldn't have gotten any better! :]

And because there would have been a tie, if I were allowed to do that, I chose a Runner Up......




This treasury was SO CLOSE to being the winner. I alternated back and forth between this one and "Feral Forest" for I don't know...... 15 minutes at least. A stunning treasury, full of amazing finds, soft colors, and with a magical mood! Brilliant curation. :]

The wonderful Honorable Mentions are:

Afternoon Espresso by AlpacaYarnShop
Sex in the Country... by GreenFoxDesigns
Down by the shore... by doolshandmade
Sailing Along Together by pamelasjewelry
Into the woods... by barefootbananas
Finding Fauna at the Farmer's Market by ecofriendlyfreckles

And finally, thank you so so much to AcornAlleyDesigns and WellCriated for all of your hard work and stunning support treasuries! It's a good thing you two aren't eligible to win - this was hard enough already!! :]

Can't wait for next week's challenge and to see what beautiful item Gogogorobot picks! :]

Love, gravityforge


Congratulations to Gogogorobot and all the honorable mentions!!
The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, May 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment