Sunday, May 8, 2011

Treasury Challenge #4 Winner!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 4th treasury challenge! I hope you all had fun, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next week!

Below is this week's winner, chosen by BarefootBananas.

Here's what BarefootBananas had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to make such lovely treasuries for my needle felted toadstools. I had so many favorites and with the great range in themes it was very hard to narrow my choices down to just one winner. I think i looked at each treasury a hundred times!

In the end I chose a treasury that was very unique in both theme and color. Thank you and congratulations to [this week's winner] Acorn Alley Designs for creating...





The blue-cream-grey color scheme was awesome! I never would have thought to make such a treasury for my toadstools. I am very appreciative of the time and effort it must have taken to create such a beautiful treasury :)

As for the runners up, there were five very close second place winners. They were:

Strange & lonely road by GreenFoxDesigns
Woodland Garden Romance by Pamelasjewelry
On the Bell by GravityForge
Mr Mcgregors Garden by taniacavenecia
Evergreen forests and fungi by fallingladies

and of course thank you to wellcriated for the many wonderful "support" treasuries!

Can't wait to see the next inspiration item!

Thanks again,
Brandy (barefootbananas)

Congratulations to AcornAlleyDesigns and all the honorable mentions!!
The next challenge will begin... Monday, May 9th!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Acorn Alley Designs for such a beautiful treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks barefootbananas for choosing my treasury out of all the stunning entries! Your toadstools were a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a difficult job you had barefootbananas with so many great treasuries to choose from! Congratulations Acorn Alley Designs : )

    ReplyDelete