Monday, May 28, 2012

Winner of Treasury Challenge #58

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 57th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

Below is this week's winner, chosen by FrancesClements.

Here's what Frances had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!


Thanks to every one for their creative and beautiful treasuries. I enjoyed them all so much. In the end, I picked Annie's (from etsybtsy). I really liked all the ways she found to say, "I love you."



Also it is just a gorgeous treasury a with a wide variety of items. Thanks again to all of the participants. I had a blast!

HMs:

Nourished In The Garden by RebeccaReuseRecycle

...the greatest one of all is LOVE by LaBelleMadeleine



Congratulations to Annie at etsybtsy and all the honorable mentions!!


The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, May 29th at 12AM Eastern!



No comments:

Post a Comment