Monday, May 7, 2012

Winner of Treasury Challenge #55

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 55th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

Below is this week's winner, chosen by LaBelleMadeleine.

Here's what Luisa had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!


This past week was incredibly fun for me. It’s the first time I win the contest and I have to say it was a very fun experience! I want to thank again Rebecca, from RebeccaReuseRecycle, for picking me as a winner last week.
ALL your treasuries were very beautiful and very different one from the other. My little Ladybug met a lot of people and places! The decision of the winning treasury has been incredibly hard.. I went back and forth so many times! In the end, I picked the one that touched me from the first moment I saw it:



I think it’s very poetic, I felt a sense of tenderness through her composition. So.. congratulations Vanessa!!

There’s also three Honorable Mentions:

LADYbug GAGA by Lisa Carpenter (very fun and original!)

The Rustic Ladybug by beadfreaky (very sweet collection)

Mom wants these! By CatchSomeRaes (great selection of items)

Thank you!!!



Congratulations to MyLovelyLittleThings and all the honorable mentions!!


The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, May 7th at noon Eastern!



No comments:

Post a Comment