Monday, December 12, 2011

Winner of Treasury Challenge #35

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 24th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!


Below is this week's winner, chosen by darlingewe .

Here's what darlingewe had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!


First of all I would just like to say how exciting it was for me when each treasury was made. I loved seeing the different themes and color schemes people worked with. My scarf was paired with such strong handmades, photographs, etc. I can't wait for next week so I can make some treasuries for the new challenge! I had a tough time narrowing them all down, but I've selected my favorites.

winner:

-Annie from etsybtsy with





Honorable Mentions:

-Andrea Thompson of FallingLadies with Wool and winter rocks

-Deborah McClenahan of SimplyAroha with Ice Maiden

-barefootbananas of barefootbananas with Concrete winter

-Lisa Carpenter of NouveauTique with a stone's throw...

-Sarah Howard-Blowers of TheHeirloomBouquet with Circular

Thanks again for including my scarf in such lovely treasuries! Can't wait to see how next week shapes up.

Megan



Congratulations to darlingewe and all the honorable mentions!!


The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, December 6th at noon Eastern!



No comments:

Post a Comment