Monday, November 21, 2011

Winner of Treasury Challenge #32

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 24th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!


Below is this week's winner, chosen by VeritasCrafts.

Here's what VeritasCrafts had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!


Thank you to everyone who spent their time and talent creating treasuries for the challenge. And with no further ado, the winner is… Gift Guide for Teen Girls by Pamela Gladkowski!




This treasury has so many amazing finds in it, I love the Sweet tooth Charlie print and the amazing grey knitted cap/cowl. I loved the way my item blended in perfectly with the red and mauve color palette - so unexpected, but it works. The whole treasury made me want to be a teen girl again, that's for sure!


Honorable mentions go to:

Joy with the Stars, Snowflakes n Swirles by Alpaca4US

In love on Christmas by antoniyakoleva

Good christmas spirits by barefootbananas

And because I have 4 cats I have to give a shout out to
Dreaming of a White Catmas! by etsybtsy

Thank you again to everyone who participated!



Congratulations to VeritasCrafts and all the honorable mentions!!


The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, November 22nd at noon Eastern!



No comments:

Post a Comment