Monday, November 14, 2011

Winner of Treasury Challenge #31

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 24th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!


Below is this week's winner, chosen by EfiaFair.

Here's what EfiaFair had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!


Big hugs to everyone who participated in the challenge! Thanks to CatchSomeRaes for choosing my treasury, and thanks to Susan for guiding me through the process this week. It's been so much fun, and I enjoyed spending time with each of your gorgeous treasuries. Thanks for putting my little mittens in such wonderful company. I could tell that everyone really put thought and care into their collections.
I finally decided to choose "Weekend at the Cabin" by VeritasCrafts. Her treasury created such a peaceful, warm and romantic mood, and I felt drawn to that quiet cabin every time I revisited her treasury.





Honorable mentions...

rainy afternoon tea

teal and white lace

Winters Warmth

a n t i c i p a t i o n

winter treats!



Congratulations to VeritasCrafts and all the honorable mentions!!


The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, November 15th at noon Eastern!



No comments:

Post a Comment