Monday, June 13, 2011

Treasury Challenge #9 Winner

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 9th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

Below is this week's winner, chosen by AlpacaYarnShop.

Here's what AlpacaYarnShop had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!

It wasn't easy, but we have a Winning Treasury:



The use of colors and textures are stunning in this collection, and it drew me in immediately. I found myself lingering over the fine details and the way the everything blended seamlessly without losing the individual identity of each item.

Here is my list of Honorable Mentions in no particular order:

Dibs and Dabs
by EmeraldTownRaven
Feast for The Soul by pamelasjewelry
Haunting by RedSnake
sometimes you have to go it alone... by FallingLadies
Don't WHINE about it...just do it... by MyBluePeacock

Seeing an item from your shop placed among an array of gorgeous offerings available on Etsy is both awesome and humbling. Thank you to everyone who participated. There were 56 collections in all! I am grateful for having had the opportunity to be featured and am looking forward to many more inspiring treasuries ahead...

Best,
Lynn


Congratulations to SimplyAroha and all the honorable mentions!!
The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, June 14th at noon Eastern!

4 comments:

  1. congrats to SimplyAroha....I love that treasury!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ... I was really touched to win my first ever challenge (I NEVER win anything lol). Has been great fun ... I love this team. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats SimplyAroha and thank you again for including my photography in your wonderful, winning treasury :)

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete