Monday, June 20, 2011

Treasury Challenge #10 Winner!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 10th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

Below is this week's winner, chosen by SimplyAroha.

Here's what SimplyAroha had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!

Well that was so difficult as they were all bright and so beautiful! It has been a real honour and quite touching to have had my little baby hat showcased in so many beautiful ways alongside some truely amazing items. Each and every submission was an absolute delight to view and it was a challenge in itself to isolate a winner! Every treasury theme and colour scheme was so unique, yet complimented the inspiration item perfectly!

Winning Treasury:

'Girly Girl' by alpacakids






$26.00


$62.00


$


$15.00


$26.00


$8.50


$35.00


$4.00


$10.00


$488.00


$14.00


$170.00


$6.50


$21.00


$37.00


$125.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.


The winning treasury was vibrant and fun and as I'd view and review, this one kept leaping off the screen at me, bringing a smile to my face. I loved the little felted shoes which were a perfect match for my hat and the colours of the other items too.

Honorable Mentions:

On butterfly wings...
by Redsnake
Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Modernkidswallart
Do what you love... by FallingLadies
Debbie's Hat & Becky's Scarf & Joseph's Coat of Many Colors by GrandmasCrochetCotta
Preparation for a PRINCESS by MyBluePeacock

Thank you so much everyone ... this is such a great team! I really appreciate all the support and lovely comments received over this memorable week and also to WellCriated and AconAlley for all the hours you put in here. Your treasuries were awesome too!

Deborah x


Congratulations to alpacakids and all the honorable mentions!!
The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, June 21th at noon Eastern!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I feel honored that my treasury was chosen among so many beautiful entries. What a wonderful inspiration item we had to work with!

    ReplyDelete