BRAND NEW TREASURY CHALLENGE!
4/10 - 4/16
A fun treasury challenge, hosted by the 1000 Things Alpaca Team on Etsy!
Anyone on Etsy can participate! You do NOT have to belong to the team, to participate or win the challenge!
Simply create a treasury featuring the "Inspiration Item" and following the guidelines listed below. If you WIN, something from YOUR shop will be our Inspiration Item next week!
This week's wonderful Inspiration Item...
Alpacakids was the VERY FIRST member in our 1000 Things Alpaca Team, so I thought it was fitting for her to be our very first Inspiration Shop!!
Read the rules carefully, especially if it's your first time with us!
Create a treasury (or two... or three...) that follows the "Challenge Requirements". The theme can be anything at all, as long as you follow the guidelines. You may create as many treasuries as you'd like and enter as many times as you'd like!
This week's Inspiration Shop will select a winner, at the end of the challenge. The winner is completely up to them! Create the best treasury you can, and maybe... yours will be their favorite!!
You have until Saturday, April 16th...
- Include this week's Inspiration Item, anywhere in the first 3 rows (NOT as an alternate in the fourth row).
- Do NOT include any of your own items, or more than one item from the same shop.
- In addition to the Inspiration Item, your treasury must contain at least 4 items that are related to Alpacas, camelids, fiber, fiber arts, or are from 1000 Things Alpaca Team members. These items can be placed anywhere in the treasury. The theme can be anything you'd like, as long as you include 4 team-related items and the inspiration item! For a list of team members, click here.
- While the challenge lasts, be sure to change out any items that disappear from your Treasury! But... Do NOT replace the Inspiration Item if it sells!!
- Tag your Treasury "alpacateam" and "ALPACAchallenge1" (#1, no spaces). If your treasury isn't tagged correctly and doesn't show up in the Treasury search results by the judging deadline, it will not be judged.
- Leave a link to your treasury in the comments of this blog post. This isn't mandatory, but it is very important and HIGHLY recommended! It helps participants and judges find your treasuries easily!
- Leave a link to this blog post in your Treasury description (or in the first comment). If you're not sure what to say, feel free to copy and paste this:
This is an Alpaca Team Treasury Challenge entry! Anyone can play!
Find out how to participate: http://1000thingsalpaca.blogspot.com/
***And before you participate... Make sure you'll be available to judge next week's challenge on Sunday! The winner this week, gets to pick the winner next week!***
- Follow this blog!
- If you have Alpaca-related items in your shop, join the 1000 Things Alpaca Etsy Team! We'd love to have you! (And members - don't forget to tag your items "alpacateam" to make it easier for participants to find you)!
- Message the shops featured in your Treasury, letting them know about the Treasury and the challenge!
- Promote your treasury and the challenge! Tweet, Facebook, and share with friends. And don't forget to visit the 1000 Things Alpaca Team Facebook page, and share your Treasury link on our Wall!
- Use themes from Etsy's Merchandising Desk, to increase your chances of getting a Front Page Treasury!
- Support other participants! Click, comment, and share other ALPACAchallenge treasuries.
Please Note: Only shops that abide by Etsy's Rules & Regulations are eligible to win.
This challenge ends... April 16th at 6pm EST.
The winner will be announced... April 17th.
The next challenge will begin... April 18th.
HAVE FUN! And GOOD LUCK!!