Monday, August 1, 2011

Treasury Challenge 16 Winner!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 16th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

Below is this week's winner, chosen by FallingLadies.

Here's what FallingLadies had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!

It truly was hard to pick this week's winner as there were so many wonderful treasuries. I was afraid with a painting it might be harder for people to come up with unique treasuries but there was quite a variety. I was also surprised by how many people did underwater treasuries as it never occurred to me that green lady was underwater. Now, of course I see why people saw that, but I hadn't seen it at all before.

The Winning Treasury is...:]



It was just perfect. I loved the quote and all the picks and I thought it flowed together very well.


The Honorable Mentions are...


She Dreamt that she was a Gerber Daisy by NouveauTique. It was just so cute and the colors all were exact!

When a Fairy Falls into the Sea by VeritasCrafts

Two green ladies in a pink world by RedSnake

Fairy B L I S S by MyBluePeacock

Naturally Summer by doolshandmade

Summer Travel by pamelasjewelry

and
greenlady's shopping adventures by barefootbananas


Thanks so much for all the fairy treasuries and wonderful choices from everyone! It was a fun week!
-Andrea


Congratulations to EmeraldTownRaven and all the honorable mentions!!
The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, August 2nd at noon Eastern!

No comments:

Post a Comment