Monday, April 23, 2012

Winner of Treasury Challenge #53

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 52nd treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!


Below is this week's winner, chosen by Annie of etsybtsy.

Here's what Annie had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!


My favorite part of these treasury challenges is the surprise of how many different ways an item can be used in a cohesive collection. Thank you all for such amazing submissions! ♥ My choice for winner is: What I enjoy the most about this list is the saturation of color. I love all of the different shades of blue and how intense they are. At first glance, I thought “refreshing.” It’s both refreshing as a dip in a cool body of water and refreshing in the sense that it’s not a run of the mill treasury list. I enjoyed the change, and the bright SPLASHES of blue. Besides – that enamel ladle is just plain awesome. ♥ HMs: ~Enchanted by NouveauTique: I love how Lisa took all of the blue and purple shades of my yarn and found those same colors in several items. The plum colors are really rich and tasty mixed in with the blues. The textures and color combinations make for a beautiful and calming aesthetic. ~Night Sky by CatchSomeRaes: CatchSomeRaes is always so good at combining trending themes with perfect color and texture selection. You have an eye for what will work well together and I enjoy how you even coordinate backgrounds. This list is current, stylish and cool! Thank you to all who took the time to submit an entry. Each one was special and I’m honored to have been featured in so many beautiful lists. Thank you so much!



Congratulations to RebeccaReuseRecycle and all the honorable mentions!!


The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, April 24th at noon Eastern!



No comments:

Post a Comment