Monday, February 6, 2012

Winner of Treasury Challenge #42

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 24th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!


Below is this week's winner, chosen by Lisa at NouveauTique .

Here's what NouveauTique had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!


Thank you all so much for your beautiful treasuries featuring my heart necklace this week! I loved them all and it was such a difficult decision, but I finally chose a treasury that I just kept going back to. I was really drawn to the colors and the feeling this treasury gave me. The winner is:

My Heart Belongs in the Country by VeritasCrafts




This treasury has such a wonderful calming and minimal look and feel to it.
I love the beautiful pops of garnet red among the soft, rustic neutral colors. And I love the adorable little lambs :)

Here are my three beautiful honorable mentions, in no particular order:

Valentine's Day

The Proposal

Love letters....



Congratulations to VeritasCrafts and all the honorable mentions!!


The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, February 7th at noon Eastern!



No comments:

Post a Comment