Monday, September 26, 2011

Winner of Treasury Challenge #24

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 24th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!


Below is this week's winner, chosen by FallenLadies.

Here's what FallenLadies had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!

Thank you everyone who participated this week!! This is always so much fun, checking out these treasuries is always an adventure as everyone thinks so differently when it comes to designing treasuries. You never know what to expect when you click on each one! They were all wonderful, truly, but I chose Farmhouse basics by catchsomeraes because it just kept me going back to it. I'd love to have a farmhouse kitchen myself and this group of items was just so clean, and enchanting!

catchsomeraes' Farmhouse basics




as runners up I chose:

Chilly morning breakfast -
This had such a wonderful feel to it and the choices were perfect!

A Spoonful of Sugar -
This was just so wonderfully light and airy and clean!

End of summer Blues
It was beautiful and the colors were so nice!

Beauty in the kitchen
Each item was just perfect and made me want to go check it out !

Lost in a Dream
So romantic and dreamy and interesting!



Thanks again!
Andrea



Congratulations to catchsomeraes and all the honorable mentions!!


The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, September 27th at noon Eastern!



No comments:

Post a Comment