Monday, July 4, 2011

Treasury Challenge #12 Winner!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Alpaca team's 12th treasury challenge! I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!

Below is this week's winner, chosen by MyBluePeacock .

Here's what MyBluePeacock had to say about the challenge and the treasuries!

"The blanket I chose as my inspiration piece was actually designed from all the amazingly beautiful beach treasuries I've been seeing on etsy the last few months, so when alpacakids chose my treasury, I knew immediately it would be the item. Some people may be getting tired of the beach treasuries but I cannot get enough of them. So I was super excited to see how everyone chose to use it.

I was NOT disappointed!!! You ALL rock!!!!!

I have literally fallen in love with them, not a single bad one in the bunch...

Saying that, the rules state that I had to choose just one winner, and at least 5 HM's...I figured with the holiday weekend, there would not be as many treasuries and there weren't...Thank Heaven! How to choose from so much beauty???


The very first treasury made was curated by NouveauTique...Just breathe...and it captived me from first glance...I just keep going back for another, then another look. I love every single item, so it naturally is my choice for the [Winning Treasury]:



For the Honorable Mentions...that was really the tough part...

I could have picked every single treasury made by pamelasjewelry, but had to choose just one...so from her I chose Joys of Life....love all of it as well.

I am an incurable romantic, so A Seaside Romance by alpacakids grabbed me immediately.

VeritasCraft's Cuddle Up and Kick Off Your Shoes...the whole treasury reflects how I envisioned my blanket being used.

In Search of Peace by RedSnake and From the shore to the summit by doolshandmade were simply works of art in and of themselves.

That should be it...but I just HAVE to give shout-outs to FallingLadies Just back from vacation and still have that relaxed feeling .

alpacakids told me after my win, that this would be a huge ego boost, THAT was an understatement....I have loved every minute of browsing through these treasuries and will most definitely be featuring them and their curators on my blog over the next couple of weeks.

Thank You ALL for such a wonderful and inspiring Etsy experience.

Melissa
MyBluePeacock


Congratulations to NouveauTique and all the honorable mentions!!
The next challenge will begin... Tuesday, July 5th at noon Eastern!

No comments:

Post a Comment